CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

life is such a drag

ahhhh! life has been sooo painful these last few dayz!! i have had my good moments like the easter presentation n seeing my friends (post in 1st blog)....i nearly lost my voice about 2 days ao or 3 dayz ago due to faustration n screaming~ my head was like spinning n i was dizzy n just like aghhhhhhh!!! n owww! its jst annoying!! n yea got sick n all! been to hospital, thye gave me lyk sooooo much medicines n all tht! yea! sux! some r sooo freaking bitter lah!! anyway....yea.....n then today i have to go back again so cuz of tht cnt go to cheer practice-smthn i dnt really mind (i have ma reason)-haha! so yea! tht sucked a bit tho! anyway....today mornin w as a bit cheerful n some 2 pissed me off again-lol....this week going to malacca i hope its like awsomeee! i need some awsome trip to keep me peacefull n all! jst a relaxing place with no f***d up drama! hehe! i hope its awsome lah! still trusting God lah! his plans r perfect! so far so goood i guez! ma holidays hasnt sucked as much as i thought xcept my very few rages!! :) (A)
bt wtv lyf goes on~! the world wud revolve, life wud go on, whether m sad or not! so i might as well b happy n live it to the fullest i guess :)
peace n luv!
take care :)

0 comments: