CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

new me...out with the negativity, in with the positivity ^_^

usually id write this in my 1st blog bt i wanna put it here 4 a while be 4 there-hehe
so frm da 1st blog, u noe i went to a youth camp!
hehe-it was the best thing tht ever happened to me la!
so some pple hu r close to me know tht i cn b pretty "locked up" if ud put it tht way-haha!
m a bit emo-nt so much la-i said a bit-hehe! sometimes i clearly state hw i totally hate life n stuff! :).....
i also realized tht i have never written a poem about happiness bt its always sad angry poems or smthn-lol n well m pretty negative ^_^.....its nt ma fault bt wot cn i say ^_^
so ive decided to become absolutely positive-hehe-no seriuzly!
totally positve, m going to live life to the absolutely fullest, b the best i can b in everyway!...seriuz!
the sermons in camp made me realize hw stupid i am when i hold on to the past or totally break down when life sux, life isnt easy-every 1 noes tht! bad and horrible things wud always b thrown in ur face bt it doesnt mean u stand there and allow it to b thrown at u and totally break down!, it means u stand ur ground, b firm and b true to yourself!!! and u cnt always give up when life is bad trust me it wont get any better infact more stuff there wud b more stuff life has to throw at u! and u better pull urself together n b storng , atleast tht what i plan to do!! :)
life is once! only once! once once once! think of tht! m nt just gonna sit there n watch it pass me by............ITS ONCE FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!!........i gotta make every moment count!
so yea those r my reasons to the sudden change and my new reason 4 being possitve and nt giving up so easily ;) ^_^.......hu ever may find me wierd for this and say its cliche n cheezy....u think thts ma problem? haha-if ur answer is no then u r right-ur decisions doesnt harm me-lol-thts ur problem nt mine keep ur opinions to urself ;) .....m nt here to please the world!! ^_^

extra random stuff:-
my fav songs for this week :-

"run" by hillsong united
"the stand" by hillsong united

0 comments: